SSCT has a fleet of portable grandstands available for event hire with a capactiy of up to 2016. In all, there are eight portable grandstands available for hire depending on the needs of your event. Each portable grandstand provides comfortable and easy access seating for 252 people.
The portable grandstand's most impressive feature is flexibility. The portable grandstands have been designed to consider installation at different venues and can be set up in a matter of hours. Download the grandstand schematic for more details or watch the grandstands' simple pack up. The portable grandstands save both time and money compared to other options such as scaffolding.
Other features of the portable grandstands include:
- Individually numbered seats
- The ability of each portable grandstand to support a 95 ton blanket load
- Specially designed transport with a light tread, perfect delicate surfaces such as football grounds and golf courses
All portable grandstands have been manufactured to comply with Australian Design Rules and Building Control Commission standards. The portable grandstands have created a world standard viewing platform at the following events:
- 2009 Mens Hockey Champions Trophy
- 2008 Homeless World Cup
- 2007 FINA World Swimming Championships
The portable grandstands are suitable for installation at most sites. Please phone (03) 9926 1501 for hire or more information.