Melbourne Sports Hub Membership
Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre Birthday Party - Sunday 27 July
FleHappy Birthday to us!
It’s Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre’s birthday this month and we would love if you come along to celebrate with us.
We’re throwing a great action packed party on Sunday July 27. It will be a fun filled day for the young and the young at heart!
Entry is free
There will be lots of entertainment and activities on the day including
- circus acts by the fantastic Cirque Mystique
- face painting
- giveaways and
- lots more
There will also be plenty of delicious snacks and goodies available to purchase on the day if you’re feeling peckish.
We hope to see you there!
Date & time:
Sunday July 27, 2014
10.30am – 2.30pm
MSAC, Aughtie Drive, Albert Park 3206
Buy 20 visit swims with any Flexi Membership and you will receive 6 FREE
Don't miss out on this great offer and huge savings of up to $44
Offer available until 31 July, 2014
Follow us on Social Media
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with all alerts, news and announcments.
You can find us on Facebook (State Netball Hockey Centre), Twitter (@melbsportshub) and Instagram (#melbsportshub)
Get active these holidays with SplashOUT at MSAC. A splashtacular day full of wet ‘n wild family fun with tonnes of terrific attractions including the Wave Pool, Water Slide, Inflatables and more! SplashOUT is a great way to get your family active without spending a fortune.
Careers in Fitness and Sport & Recreation
Are you looking for a career in personal training and fitness? MSAC Institute delivers nationally accredited qualifications right here at this most recognized sport and recreational facilities in Australia. With courses such as Fitness, Sport and Recreation, Community Recreation and Frontline Management available, MSAC Institute of Training is a great place to sign up to one of the many courses on offer.
Industry Careers – 2014 Enrolments Ending Soon
- Certificate IV in Community Recreation – 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month (flexible delivery)
- Certificate IV in Fitness – every Thursday 9.00am to 4.00pm (flexible delivery)
- Certificate III in Fitness – every Wednesday – 12.30pm to 4.00 pm (flexible delivery)
- Certificate III in Sport & Recreation – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Month (flexible delivery)
Breakfast Seminar Series
- Privacy Laws Breakfast Seminar: Wednesday 16th July (7:30am to 9:00am)
- Athlete Sponsorship; Benefitting your Business Breakfast Seminar: Tuesday 12th August (7:30am to 9:00am)
- Pool Lifeguard: Friday 4th July – 2.5 days
- Pool Lifeguard Update: Saturday 12th July
- Apply First Aid: (HLTFA311A) Sunday 20th July
- Emergency First Aid (HLTFA211A) also known as First Aid Update: Sunday 20th July
- CPR Update: (2 hours only) Sunday 20th July
- AUSTSWIM – Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety – 19th July (2days)
- Melbourne Sports Hub Members are entitled to a 10% discount by entering: MEMBER1213 into the Coupon Field when enrolling on our website.
- To enrol or for more information, contact the
What's On Today
- 04 Sep 2013